Welcome to my life

I am PROUD to share my life, experience and love with others in hope to inspire them to do the same.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

We're Back!

Wow that feels weird to say...."We are back in Nebraska". A phrase I vowed I would never say, that was before kids and before my priorities changed. It has been 6 years almost to the day since I left Nebraska. I never thought about where I wanted to raise my kids all I knew is I wanted to leave Nebraska and make a life for myself.

Little did I know I would marry my first boyfriend from Nebraska, have kids in California and move back to Nebraska. It is funny how your priorities change. When it was just Shane and I we didn't care about the school system, owning a big home and saving money for college. Now that is all we think about. Making sure we live in the best school system we can, owning a big home for them to grow up in and being in a place were the cost of living was low enough so we can do family trips, be debt free and save for two college funds.

We have only been back a week and I am sooo happy. I am excited for my boys to grow up with family and friends that we have grown up with. I have met more neighbors here than AZ and CA combined. And yes I have missed all the waving LOL if you don't know what I am talking about, everyone in Ne waves at everyone walking or driving. I used to think it was so stupid but I have missed it.

I will be posting lots of adventures in house remodeling and all the fun things the boys and I get into :)

No comments:

Post a Comment