Welcome to my life

I am PROUD to share my life, experience and love with others in hope to inspire them to do the same.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It fits!!!!


OMGosh it FITS!!!! That is what I yelled when my wedding ring slipped into place! I have not been able to wear it in over 2 years and we have only been married 3 as of tomorrow. I am really embarrassed to say this but its too exciting to keep quite about it.

I never thought it would be so hard to lose weight, I have never had to do it before. After my first miscarriage I gained 20 pounds by eating non stop comfort food. When Tristen came I did really well till the last month and because I took off work early thinking he would come early I had raging hormones and the only cure for them was ice cream sandwiches and mac and cheese. I was not one of the lucky woman who lost weight just by breastfeeding, I actually gained weight. I was very proud of myself with Connor gained 10 pounds and lost it all and then some the week he was born but like clock work I gained while breastfeeding. After my second miscarriage and eating my emotions for 3 whole days I said ENOUGH! Its time to get healthy and buckle down.

I want to be active with my kids, live a long healthy life and be able to keep up with my grand kids one day. If I don't start now it will never happen. So as some of you know I started the herbalife program which is a meal supplement (shakes for breakfast and lunch) program. I know skeptics have alot to say but I feel so good about it. I feel healthy, losing weight and have never felt happier.

And now my beautiful wedding ring fits....IT FITS!!!! I was wearing a very sentimental ring but it was so tiny and made me feel weird because I had such a beautiful ring sitting at home that I could not put on. But now I can!

I am excited about this journey and can't wait till I say I hit my goal...being happy with the way I am! I know that day is coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment